Were You Injured In A Tulsa Truck Accident?
Our attorneys can demand compensation from the trucking company
Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, and that means it sees at least its share of truck traffic. Commercial trucks are a daily sight on the many highways that go through the city, including I-44, I-244 and US-169. Unfortunately, where there are trucks, there's always the risk that some will be involved in accidents, and those crashes can cause severe and life-altering injuries.
When Tulsa residents are injured due to a trucking company's negligence, Lawter & Associates, PLLC can help. Our truck accident lawyers know the law, the roads, and the courts. That's because we've been doing the work for more than four decades. We're not afraid to stand up to the trucking companies and help you get the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
Handling challenging cases with experience and integrity
Any motor vehicle accident can lead to a complex claim, but commercial truck accidents often pose special challenges. Some of the key factors affecting truck accidents:
- There are often multiple insurance companies involved, and accepting a settlement from one can affect the entire liability picture.
- The trucking company may be located out of state and thus be difficult to track down.
- The stakes are high, and trucking companies have teams of attorneys on their side to protect their bottom line.
- The injuries sustained are often severe or fatal.
You shouldn't have to take on a trucking company alone while you're recovering from your injuries. That's why you need an experienced attorney in Tulsa on your side. We've been helping accident victims in Tulsa and statewide for over four decades, and we know how to get successful results for our clients. We'll thoroughly research your case and stand up to the trucking company on your behalf, and we're not afraid to take them to court if necessary.
What makes semi-truck accidents so complicated?
Unlike accidents involving smaller vehicles, crashes involving semi-trucks often raise a wide range of complex issues. First and foremost, there’s the large number of people you’ll likely need to deal with after your accident. These include:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company driver works for
- The company that loaded the truck
- The company that manufactured items being transported in truck
- Each company’s insurance company
- Each company’s attorney
As far as legal issues, some of the ones that often come up after a semi-truck accident include:
- The truck driver denies doing anything wrong.
- The trucking company refuses to share records after the accident, including:
- Hours of Service (HOS) records
- Maintenance records
- Inspection reports
- The truck driver’s driving history
- The other driver’s driving history at the company
- The trucking company does not return your phone calls.
- The trucking company or someone else harasses you to accept a lowball settlement offer.
Take your semi-truck accident seriously right from the start. Contact our law firm in Tulsa and schedule an appointment today.
Get the truck accident lawyers Tulsa trusts
We'd be more than happy to meet with you at our Tulsa office for a free consultation. Or if you can't come to us, we'll come to you, whether that's at home, at work or in your hospital room. There's no cost and no obligation. We want to make you are aware of your legal rights and options in the wake of a devastating accident.
Don't wait to take legal action - the trucking company certainly won't. Contact us online or call our Tulsa office at (918) 496-9577.