Unions We Represent at Lawter & Associates, PLLC
Experienced workplace accident lawyers you can trust.
Unions serve a vital role in the American workforce. They protect the rights of workers and make sure employees receive the compensation they deserve for a job well done. That's why we're proud to represent many unions throughout Oklahoma.
Our law firm has more than 40 yeas of experience throughout Oklahoma. There's no substitute for such hard work. That's why unions throughout the state turn to us when they need a law firm that knows how to get results.
We earned the honor of representing these unions through our hard work and dedication. In case after case, we have consistently proven that we thoroughly understand Oklahoma's labor laws. That's why we have such a strong track record of success.
Which unions do Lawter & Associates represent in Oklahoma?
With offices in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Lawter & Associates, PLLC, proudly represents the following unions in Oklahoma:
- United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 1999
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 1000
- American Federation of State County & Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Local 2406
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1141
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 584
- Asbestos & Insulators Workers Local 94
- Asbestos & Insulators Workers Local 64
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 124
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 270
- Ironworkers Local 584
- Ironworkers Local 48
- Painters Local 807
- Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU) Local 381
- Plumber and Pipefitters Local 344
- Teamsters Local 516
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 5
- Western Oklahoma Building & Construction Trades
- Millwrights Local 21
Raise your expectations. Learn why you should hire Lawter & Associates.
Every union has its own unique needs, which is why we tailor our service to suit your particular circumstances. This personalized approach has been the secret to our success for more than four decades. We work tirelessly on every case, from taking the time to learn about your case from you to carefully combing through evidence.
Such a hands-on approach is just one of the reasons why we have been so successful. Raise your expectations. Contact our personal injury lawyers in Oklahoma. Call (866) 584-1027 for our Oklahoma City office or (866) 584-1028 for our Tulsa office and schedule a free case evaluation.