Resources for Oklahoma Law Firm Lawter & Associates, PLLC
Lawter & Associates serves injury victims statewide. Offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
An accident in Oklahoma often leads to a variety of questions. To assist you, we organized this list of useful resources for injury victims and their families searching for information. We understand what you're going through and we want to help.
You don't have to deal with your legal problems on your own. We're eager to work with you. Read some of the testimonials from our satisfied clients. Then schedule a free case evaluation. You'll discover that we take legal cases seriously, and we can help you make things right.
Put the power of an experienced Oklahoma attorney to work for you. Contact us.
This may be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it. Contact us today and discover what Lawter & Associates, PLLC, can do for you. Best of all, you only pay fees if you win. That's because we work on a contingency fee basis.
Don't underestimate the complexity of your situation. Put the power of an experienced legal team to work for you. We value your case, and we want to help you get your life back on track. Call (866) 584-1027 for our Oklahoma City office or (866) 584-1028 for our Tulsa office.
Resources for people seeking legal advice in Oklahoma
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Legal Information Institute (LII)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (OBA)
- Oklahoma State Court Networks
- Oklahoma Medical Records Statute
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma Senate
- United States House of Representatives
- United States Senate
Nursing Home Abuse
- Adult Protective Services
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Oklahoma Department of Labor (ODOL)
- Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Court
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- United States Department of Labor
Lawter & Associates, PLLC, proudly represents the following unions in Oklahoma
- United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 1999
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 1000
- American Federation of State County & Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Local 2406
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1141
- Asbestos & Insulators Workers Local 94
- Asbestos & Insulators Workers Local 64
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 124
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 270
- Ironworkers Local 584
- Ironworkers Local 48
- Painters Local 807
- Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU) Local 381
- Plumber and Pipefitters Local 344
- Teamster Local 516
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 5
- Western Oklahoma Building & Construction Trades
- Millwrights Local 21